Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Book Lists for Kids Drawn from Daily Life

From my blog title and my first post title, you should get the gist of my intention here.  I am the mother of two toddlers, a former elementary school teacher, and an aspiring children's author.  I have always been passionate about children's books.  In this blog, I will (hopefully weekly) post a book list.  It may have two books in it or fifteen, depending on the topic.  The lists will be themed.  For example, my oldest son is really into trucks, trains, and airplanes, so I'll probably do a transportation list at some point, if not a list for each of those categories.  Or maybe Independence Day is coming up, so you'll get a list of kid-appropriate Fourth of July-themed books.  I welcome suggestions from readers regarding themes, so let me know what you'd like to see.

These lists will include title, author, age level, and a brief synopsis.  They are not intended to be reviews.  They are intended to jump-start your next trip to the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment